Sunday, August 30, 2015

Countdown

Soon. Very soon. At 10 am my journey starts, and I am incredibly excited.

The last couple of days, people have asked me whether I am nervous. This weekend I have speed packed my apartment (can't believe how much junk I have), written and performed a song at a baptism ceremony, and said goodbye to friends and family. Therefore, my answer has been that I haven't really had the time to be nervous. Until now.

I know that there will be rough times during this trip, and I am not really prepared for it. But with your help, I believe I can get through it. So please wish me luck and keep up with your pepping words.

One way of doing this is to contribute to my Spotify playlist. This will help me when the weather sucks, the legs hurt, and the mind misses home.

If you want to wish me luck in person, please do so just before 10 am at Stockholm School of Economics.

As I sang with my friends yesterday, and I believe it works now as well: Goodnight, sweetheart, well it's time to go.

/E

No comments:

Post a Comment